- Tax Talent Education Survey Results
- Tangible Property Regs, R&D Incentives, and Financial Markets Update Review
- Interview with Ipassthecmaexam.com
- Self-Study CPE Options for PA CPAs Now Available from McDevitt & Kline, LLC
- TaxTalent Report: 2016 Top in Tax Educational Survey
- Literature Review: Investment Professionals and Fiduciary Duties, CFA Institute Research Foundation, September, 2014
- Collaborative Strategy & Partnership With McDevitt & Kline, LLC
- Accounting & Entrepreneurship Weekly: An Online Newspaper from McDevitt & Kline, LLC
- Romo Incentives Group (RIG) News Watch: R&D Tax Credit Update and More
- NASBA Review Process for McDevitt & Kline, LLC Self Study Courses Underway
Posted by McDevitt & Kline, LLC on 9/9/2015 to News
That's why McDevitt & Kline, LLC is so excited to present our upcoming event, "The Business of Sports," this Saturday, September 12, 2015, led by NFL agent Christopher Cabbott, Esq. and Dr. Richard Brown.
Join us live in person or via webcast and learn all about collective bargaining agreements, player representation, contracts and compensation structures, and more. Reserve your spot today!
Attend the Live Seminar: Want to join us in person? Sign up for our seminar in Philadelphia.
Attend the Live Webcast: Can't make it to Philadelphia? Sign up for our live webinar and attend online.
(By the way, we've got a ton of other great courses coming up, too. Check out all of our seminar and webinar offerings at www.ceworkshops.com)