Please come out and join us for this special presentation that will be full of important financial information for investors and their advisors. Whether you are an attorney providing incidental financial advice to a client or a CPA engaged in financial planning services, this presentation will bring you up to speed on where the U.S. economy stands, current valuation metrics for publicly traded securities, and other financial trends. We will also discuss various quantitative tools that may assist practitioners in identifying important inflection points in 2018 and beyond.
- Review current economic indicators and market indices
- Examine fundamental drivers of economic performance
- Explore current topics in finance
- Discuss investment strategies and investment opportunities
Tom McDevitt is the director of a start-up nonprofit, which provides financial training to low-income Pennsylvanians. Prior to founding this nonprofit, he spent 25 years as a financial advisor with several of the largest firms on Wall Street.
Mr. McDevitt earned an MBA in Finance from the Fox School of Business at Temple University. He is a Maxima Cum Laude graduate of LaSalle University where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Economics and Finance. Mr. McDevitt earned the right to use the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation in November of 2006. He is a member of the CFA Institute in Charlottesville, Virginia and The CFA Society of Philadelphia. He is a Certified Financial Planner practitioner and a member of the Financial Planning Association of the Philadelphia Tri-State Area. He is also an Enrolled Agent (EA) and represents taxpayers before the IRS.
||Thursday, August 23rd, 2018. 11:00 am to 12:00 pm EST
||Your home or office
||Tom McDevitt, CFA, CFP, EA
||1 Finance CPE
||1 Substantive CLE / 1 Substantive CLE (PA)*
||Bill Kline Email:
email@example.com or Phone: 267-251-3805
* McDevitt and Kline's live, internet-based courses are approved as Distance Learning courses by the PA Supreme Court CLE Board. For additional information, please visit http://www.pacle.org/. Check with your State CLE Board for rules pertaining to live webcasts. These rules differ from state to state. For example, PA attorneys may earn up to 6 CLE credits per compliance period via live webcasts (or 6 out of 12 credits per year); NJ and DE attorneys may earn up to 12 CLE credits per compliance period via live webcasts (or 12 out of 24 credits per two years).
McDevitt & Kline, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site:www.nasba.org.