Please join us for this introductory course covering financial strategies for successful retirement. During this course, our speakers, Brian Kennedy, AIF, ChFC and Jack McCaughan, CBEC, will lead the discussion on a host of topics such as managing cash flow and taxes, reducing the risk of losing money in a market downturn, protecting assets from high health-care costs, and generating income during retirement.
- Review commonly used investment vehicles (401K, 403B, etc.)
- Examine the universe of asset classes for investment
- Discuss risk management options
- Provide overview on estate planning strategies to protect assets and risk in retirement
- Discuss possible insurance planning needs in retirement to coincide with Medicare planning
Brian Kennedy, AIF, ChFC, CRPC, CMFC, CLTC, LUTCF
Brian Kennedy is the President of Kennedy-Catalano Advisors Key Financial Group LLC, President of KCA Wealth Management LLC, President of Kennedy Advisors Key Financial Group LLC and President of Key Advisors Group of PA LLC (company name from 2003-2010) and has been an insurance and investment professional since 1993. Brian has been a member of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Professionals since 1993. He is also a member of the Financial Planning Association and the Estate Planning Council of Central Pennsylvania, Inc. He specializes in the areas of estate planning, retirement planning, business planning, investments, and insurance.
Jack McCaughan, CBEC
Jack is partnering with PrisCo Financial, a leading financial planning practice founded by Dan Prisciotta, author of Defend Your Wealth and One Way Out. Jack, along with Dan, co-founded the Business Intelligence Institute, a unique offering that focuses on the needs of business owners and provides pragmatic strategies to help grow and protect their businesses while potentially maximizing the value when transferred. The processes he has developed have made a significant impact on the small to mid-size business owner community. Learn more about Jack at: http://www.priscofinancial.org/p/john-p-mccaughan.
||Saturday, June 16th, 2018. 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST
|Where:||Your home or office
||Brian Kennedy, AIF, ChFC, CRPC, CMFC, CLTC, LUTCF and Jack McCaughan, CBEC|
||8 Finance CPE
||7 Substantive CLE / 6 Substantive CLE (PA)*
||Bill Kline Email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 267-251-3805
* McDevitt and Kline's live, internet-based courses are approved as Distance Learning courses by the PA Supreme Court CLE Board. For additional information, please visit http://www.pacle.org/. Check with your State CLE Board for rules pertaining to live webcasts. These rules differ from state to state. For example, PA attorneys may earn up to 6 CLE credits per compliance period via live webcasts (or 6 out of 12 credits per year); NJ and DE attorneys may earn up to 12 CLE credits per compliance period via live webcasts (or 12 out of 24 credits per two years).
McDevitt & Kline, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site:www.nasba.org.